Gligli P600 Noise Mod V2.32 JRS

*****New V2.32 update******

I've updated the OS V2.32 to add as a vibrato LFO-target: filter resonance.

It's very cool, especially when the filter cutoff frequency is relatively low. For example, I set the vibrato shape to pulse or random and the depth to full and it has a nice effect.

The update also increases the range for the target of noise level (CV in on a P600 without the noise source mod from my earlier post) and speeds up the main volume knob considerably. 

To be honest, I leave mine on max all the time, and never saw its speed as an issue. But I saw an easy fix and did it.

Zip file with the .syx and .hex located here: Download


A Guide to Analog Subtractive Synthesis with the Moog ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prophet 600 Noise Source Modification

Prophet 600 Poly Mod VCO B to modulate VCO A